Monday 13 April 2015

Pierre Lemond Photo Shoot



For Christmas I bought my room-mate Cara a photo shoot at Pierre Lemond Photography

She did her shoot the week before last and had the opportunity to put a few names down for their own free shoot, including make-up and hair, including me. 

I organised my own for today and was able to take along a friend. I asked Emily and she was free.

They recommend to take 4-5 different outfits, ranching from casual to evening and anything in between.

On arrival Em and I were given a sheet to fill out with our details and how we would like our hair and make-up - natural, sexy, casual. 'Naturally sexy' was our choice. 

The lady who did my make-up and hair was amazing! She did a great job and was really friendly. 

We were offered some refreshments too, so started the afternoon with a glass of white wine. Of course a sneaky Snapchat had to be taken.



With each outfit we got both single shots and some together. 


My favourite of Emily and me



Our photographer was a blast and talked us through different poses and how much he preferred H&M to Primani (Primark). 



Due to being referred by Cara, we each received a free photo of our choice plus a £25 discount on photo packages, and I also had another £60 for the deposit I laid down. 

We ended up getting a package together as it worked out to be a lot cheaper. 






















Pierre Lemond Photography is situated at 374 Old Street, EC1V 9LT, a 5 minute walk from Old Street Tube Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment